Cardiff After Dark was published as a book by Thames & Hudson in October 2012 and is available from various international book retailers, including amazon.co.uk, amazon.fr, amazon.com and the Book Depository (worldwide shipping).
- a review written by Peter Finch – a well known Welsh poet and writer
- a review by Susie Wild, a journalist, poet, performer and writer, and an Editor at Parthian Books.
- a review by Sean O’Hagan in the Observer, UK
- a short review in London’s METRO newspaper.
- 24 December 2012 – “Cardiff After Dark” on the list of best books of 2012 by TIME magazine, US. Selected by Geoff Dyer, an award-winning author and journalist.
- 2 December 2012 – “Cardiff After Dark” among best photo books of 2012 on the list compiled by Sean O’Hagan at the Observer, UK.