• 10 March – Maciej joins the international street photography collective In-Public: LINK.
• 12 April – the opening of “Cardiff After Dark” exhibition at Kaunas Photography Gallery during Kaunas Photo 2013 festival of photography in Kaunas, Lithuania. Details: LINK.
• 26 April – the opening of “Cardiff After Dark” exhibition at Firlej Club in Wroclaw, Poland. LINK.
• 19 – 30 June – ten days of travel and street photography in Albania.
• 28 October – 10 November – two weeks of travel and street photography in India – Kolkata and Orissa.
• 11 – 24 November – two weeks of travel and street photography in India – Kolkata and Sonepur Mela.
Maciej Dakowicz is a Polish travel, reportage and street photographer, traveller and gallerist based in London, UK. He is one of the founders of Third Floor Gallery in Cardiff, a member of the Polish street photography collective Un-Posed and the international street photography collective In-Public. Maciej’s photos have been widely published and exhibited around the world, shown at photo festivals and he is a recipient of numerous awards. He was profiled among world’s leading street photographers in the “Street Photography Now” book published by the British publisher Thames & Hudson, who also published Maciej’s first monograph “Cardiff After Dark” in October 2012.